Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Paris At Last

When the pilot said welcome to France my heart leaped. I couldn't believe I was finally in France after years of anticipation. It was almost 10 in the morning, and I was excited. My venture through the airport and to the train station was pretty simple. The only bummer is that I have to wait a few hours for my train. I'm sitting in the train station right now and it is so freezing in here that i wish i was wearing 2 pairs of pants. There is no heat at all!!! I didn't sleep on the plane but im not tired. I watched Eagle Eye, City of Ember, and parts of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 on the plane. The selections weren't that great. N ow I am surrounded by all things French. When I got off the plane I was nerly knocked over by different and new smells. First perfume, then food, then something awful that I don't want to guess at. Now I can't smell a thing, but I'm pretty sure you could die here if u didn't have your coat on. I want to right more but I'm too cold to type, so I'll give you guys a better update once I get to Nantes and have settled in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment