Monday, February 14, 2011

Not Gone and Hopefully Not Forgotten

So I have done a poor job of keeping this blog updated, and I feel absolutely terrible for neglecting my faithful readers. I promise that my excuses are mildly legitimate. 
Among other things:
1) I had to sift through 52 hours of footage for my documentary and create a 20 minute film for my final project as a film major.
2) There was the Senior Showcase to prepare for
3) Graduation
4) And of course my transition to life in Orlando for the Disney College program, which I have now successfully completed. 

I have made the acquaintance of many wonderful people and have had many wonderful experiences thus far, and I wish to share them with you. All in good time, of course. The nature of my work is very exciting, but. like with any 9 to 5 job, it can be very draining. So I will do my  best to keep you updated, my lovelies, but I apologize for any further delays. Comment and ask questions! That way I will remember to keep posting! Otherwise, I will do my best! 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment